Our people are key to customer satisfaction and the subsequent continued growth and success of our company. We employ over 370 individuals across three continents.
We invest in people promoting learning and development while encouraging them to give the best of themselves for their own satisfaction, that of our customers, and for our communities.
Our objective is to empower people to perform and succeed:
- Daily two-way communication opportunities
- Weekly continued education for personal continuous improvement
- Planned employee progression paths
- Apprenticeship programmes jointly investing in growth and potential
- Regional education system partnerships identifying the best and brightest
- Community organisation partnerships fostering community involvement and personal enrichment